Sunday, November 25, 2012

How We Feel In This World


There are some days I just want to start everything all over.
There are days I can't bare to be around people.
There are days I want to be surrounded by people.
There are days where I am just another asshole in this world trying to figure out the 'why's' in life.
There are days I let the emotions run my life.
There are days where I feel everything I do (speech, actions, thoughts) is meaningless.
There are days where everything is cloudy and messy.
There are days where everything is bright and shiny.
There are days were I am hard and cold.
There are even more days where I'm caring, patient and understanding.
There are days where I want to forget everything.
There are days where I want to remember everything.
There may be days where I am lost, scared, depressed, or saddened.
But, there are LOTS of days where I am happy.

This is not a poem or an excerpt. This is a random sputtering of my brain. This is a compilation, if you will, of how I've felt many times in my life.  I'm sure some of you have as well, at one point or another. We are not meant to know all of the 'why's'. I believe we are meant to struggle with obstacles because we are meant to learn something. If we do not learn, we are met with a similar, yet very different task. This cycle continues until the lesson is learned. I believe life is a series of lessons, to test our strength, or will, and most of all our morals. That's why it is so important to live each day to the fullest and learn to leave all the nonsense behind. (Something I'm trying to learn myself, I'll admit it.)

That's all we have- to live each day. Everyone has felt this way at one time or another. I refuse to believe I am the only one. But, I felt like voicing some feelings. We all feel lost and lonely sometimes. We all say things we shouldn't say and regret it. Today is one of those days. Today is one of those days, where I feel like taking everything back and feel like sharing.

2 comments:

  1. you touched my heart with this,there are days ......

    Voice of my soul,I just the same, i just wonder sometimes why the heck i am alive,i don't want to live anymore :'(
    But soon i Realize this life is precious..

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is precious always remember that!! We are all born with a purpose and to help one another out; always remember that as well! May God bless you as well!

      Delete