Friday, November 16, 2012

Exposure

I wrote something  five am and in my opinion, for those who like to contextualize and break down creative pieces; I think it can be read and taken on many different levels if you look at it correctly. It can be taken quite literally or it can be seen on a personal level to each individual. It's something I played with right before I went to sleep after I had a conversation with someone about something I was considering. I rather like it. Hope you enjoy! =)


Stuck inside the rabbit hole you go.
Round and round by the entry,
Lost and scared.
To leave and be hunted,
To stay in and whither away.
Exposure is key.
Trestle through the grassy knolls,
Free and alive-
Bobbing and weaving
To avoid being captured and fair game to those
Who play with no care.

No comments:

Post a Comment