Sunday, October 7, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday!

HEY!! It's Six Sentence Sunday. I posted to my twitter account, @chrisilly20, I made the blog after I signed up. So, needless to say, this is all new to me. To be brief, my name's Christina; I'm currently a student and all I want to do in life is be a novelist.

The piece I chose this week, is again from my first book that I am currently still editing. Hopefully, this summer it will be on amazon and published. Enjoy the read and feel free to follow me on twitter or on here, my blog. Like I said, I'm still figuring out certain aspects of this. Hope you enjoy!



“Michael are you okay, you’re not talking to me?” Annie finally decided to ask.
        
      He was unresponsive which meant he was pretty mad. Whenever he was really mad he would clench down on his jaw. His eyebrows would narrow and his fists would clench. Normally he went to the garage to fix the cars, or hit the punching bag, or read his books about law. Something Gabrielle said got to him. He was really angry. He started throwing his books. He had books flying everywhere.

“Michael, what in God’s name are you doing?” Annie said

“What’s the point? I worked so hard for what, how did I not get that scholarship? I don’t have enough saved to pay for Harvard myself. I don’t want their money.” He replied exasperated

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see who's money is "their money" in this six. Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm still new to this, so I'm going to say, heh? lol

      Delete