Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Together

Here with clear blues skies
And clear blue waters,
I dream up a place
Where we're happy together.
There are no lies or troubles.
Just a life full of every possibility.
And when I hear your voice,
I can't help but smile.
Life is very simple-
But when I wake,
I face the reality
That life ain't simple,
Life ain't fair,
Life will destroy you,
If you let it...
Cause when I hear your voice,
I can't help but smile.
Everyday I'm here missing you
More and more.
Having you here would be the greatest gift in the world,
Cause I have this feeling that you're the one for me.
The one who makes me smile,
But you're not here.
So, I'm here with
The clear blue skies
And the clear blue waters.
I dreamed up a place
where we're happy together.


This is a song/poem.. It has no significant meaning; just something I conjured up one night. It's not written for a person, more for a character in a book (that's not written or being wrote, yet). Most of the posts are for a character in a book. Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment