Saturday, October 27, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday!!!

Welcome, it's Six Sentence Sunday!! This weeks excerpt is a continuation of the novel I'm writing. If you missed any, they're all here posted on my page. Again, these all started mid chapter two, but I think you'll enjoy them. I have to take a moment to apologize, I posted late last Sunday. I completely forgot it was a Sunday. I'll try to not make that happen again. Too much going on. Anyway, enjoy the excerpt. Comments are always welcomed and I will certainly make an effort to comment on others six sentence posts =)



 Chasidy let her hands explore over his back. At the end of the seam of his shirt she grasped it and pulled it over his head. He smiled down at her and pulled her shirt over her head. He kissed above each one of her breasts. Everything was happening so quickly. Neither of them cared, they wanted this. They wanted this closeness. They let themselves unfold into one another for a night of burning passion.


For more six sentence sunday posts, copy the link: http://www.sixsunday.com/

Have a great Sunday!!

4 comments:

  1. Great six! May I make one suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't need to ask feel free.. It's how I'll learn to become a better writer =) lol

      Delete
  2. I typed a response days ago but apparently it didn't post. I just suggested that you change up the line where he pulls off her shirt. Maybe just add a descriptive word or two, only because in the line previous, she pulled off his, and I thought I was reading the line twice. Maybe just add how he did it; slowly, roughly, etc.

    ReplyDelete